So I have been nominated for the ‘One Lovely Blog’! When I first saw this comment I thought it was to go and like someone else’s blog, I never thought I’d be nominated! So thank you The Hustle Blog this means so much to me 🙂 I also want to thank to all my new followers! I love this WordPress community and it’s so exciting to me when I get a comment or like on my posts so don’t be shy! Now without further ado…
The guidelines for the One Lovely Blog Award are:
• Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
• Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post and/or blog.
• Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
• Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
FACTS ABOUT ME!
- I have 8 Scars from 8 different operations. The biggest being my Open heart surgery, I used to hate the scars and try hide them as much as possible. These days I own my scars and am proud of them and what I have been through.
- I have a very ‘diverse’ family, My Grandparents are English, My parents are Rhodesian. My brother was born in South Africa, I was born in England and finally my little sister was born here in New Zealand. Pheww.
- I have an intense fear of falling. I will take the stairs rather then go in an elevator/lift and take off and landing in an aeroplane is very very hard for me. Turbulence will sometimes leave me in tears. I however love tall buildings and heights?
- I love dogs mainly corgi’s and pugs. If you have a dog I am that annoying person who has to come up and say hello. Sorry not sorry.
- I have slight OCD. I feel very sorry for my flatmate as I love everything to be clean and put away perfectly. When choosing a character from Friends… I’m Monica.
- I love sculls and owls. I have about 5 ceramic owls around my flat at the moment and I will buy the skull shaped Vodka just because I think it looks cool.
- Finally I am very protective and proud of my family. I think growing up with a very very small family, you become incredibly close. My little sister is my best friend and at times (much to her demise) I am her second mum. In saying that I have plenty family friends who are my ‘Aunties’ and ‘Uncles’ 🙂
Hope you like finding out a few facts about me