Aww you guys! The feels! I have been nominated by Jet Set Brunette for The Liebster Award 🙂 again thank you this is so cool and I think the idea behind these awards is so great.
Post the award on your blog.
Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
Write 11 random facts about yourself.
Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
Alrighty as I have already given you 7 facts these ones will be a bit more random!
- I love eggs benedict and will order this every time I get breakfast or brunch or lunch… lets be honest i’d eat it for dinner too..
- I have a fear of birds…. Mainly chickens. I will cross the other side of the street just to avoid pigeons. Yes I am strange.
- My favourite colours are pastel pink, pastel blue, grey and white, so outrageous right!
- I have died my hair so many different colours and hate my natural hair colour which is blonde. I wish I was a natural red head.
- I love drinking tea and I own 8 different tea sets. I will make tea in a pot and serve it in a tea cup with a little milk jug. Everyone says it’s a waste of time but it’s one of my favourite things to do.
- My granddad has Alzheimer’s, he hasn’t known who I am for the past 8 years. He doesn’t no who my Grandmother is but is instantly happier and calm when she is with him. He has proposed to her several times and it makes me tear up every time. That is true love.
- I am a hopeless romantic and I believe in soulmates. My other half is out there somewhere.
- I am very well travelled. Every fours years my parents would take us on a massive trip to visit our ‘extended family’. This would be Sydney, England, California, Zimbabwe and then we would finish back in Sydney.
- I love movies. I can watch them all day and once I start a movie I have to watch it to the end even if i’m barely awake I can’t stop half way through.
- I read the first chapter of a book then I will read the last and then I will read it through completely. I can’t handle the suspense. This annoys a lot of people 🙂
- I love the stars, I will wrap up in all my warm clothes just so I can go out at night in winter and stare at them for a few hours.
My questions to answer!
When you were little, what did you want to be?
A ballerina, still dream about becoming one
What’s the best book you’ve read so far this year? Ever?
The Book Thief
What’s your most embarrassing childhood memory?
I was 8 and on the soccer team, (I was terrible) day dreaming at the goal posts, the goal keepers had found something in the bushes behind the goal so it was wide open for me to possibly score. The star player kicked the ball all the way to me, I panicked and attempted to kick the ball in. Missed by a mile. Everyone was cheering and then the field went silent as I missed. My response was. “Eww dad I got mud on my shirt.” My teachers reminded me of this every time we played a sport.
Which house would you belong to in Game of Thrones?
House of Stark
What would your last meal be?
Eggs benedict with bacon.
On the first day of ruling the world, what would you do?
I want to say something really smart that would help find world peace. But I would probably take a selfie in my world ruler chair and send it to everyone with the title “Yes this is happening right now. Boom”. I feel really immature and Fake writing that, but I think secretly everyone would do the same 🙂
What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done on a date?
I went on a date with a guy who was actually a clay target shooter. So I got to shoot one of his guns (all safely of course) but I did not expect that to be how the date would go.
If you had the option of adopting a baby fox or a baby koala, which would you choose?
If you could be either a duck or an owl, which would you be?
I love that this is a question as I hate birds. But I love ceramic owls so i’ll go with an owl.
You can go anywhere in the world, where to?
Antarctica just for the night to watch the stars
What do you love about yourself most?
I am really really generous and courteous. Giving to people is second nature to me and I will say please and thank you to everyone. I feel like there aren’t many people like this anymore.
Your questions to answer!
If you could get advice from someone alive or dead who would be it from?
Would you rather a cat sized elephant or a elephant sized cat?
Running out of burning house (all your loved ones are safe) what 3 items do you grab?
Describe yourself in 3 words
What is one of your favourite memories?
If you could travel back in time where and when would you go?
What is your favourite quote?
You win $1million what’s the first thing you buy?
Last movie you watched that made you cry with laughter/sadness?
Most played song on your chosen music device?
Is there anything in your life you wish you could go back and change?
Thank you again for nominating me Jet Set Brunette!
Hope you guys enjoy!